The Desrosiers Family is a very special family that has a very special place in my heart. While the drive was three hours each way to make this session happen it was well worth the “full day” to spend an hour with this family. The Desrosiers are located in Connecticut and knowing how important capturing their family was at this “stage” of their life; I couldn’t say no.
The Desrosiers girls are vibrant with constant energy and a sibling relationship that reminds me so much of my own relationship with my sister. I think that is just one reason why I love these girls and this family so much! While the girls giggle all the time and are silly, fun, and entertaining Michael and Michelle are not so bad themselves. The love that they have for each other as well as the family that they have created is evident in every moment spent with them.
Thank you Desrosiers Family for such a lovely and fun family session.
No comments:
Post a Comment